Went shopping with Kris today and we watch A Good Year. Honestly, I don't see how it can get 4 stars, she and I were practically falling asleep after having finished the nachos before the movie even began. It's listed under ROMANCE?! Gosh... Anyway, we just walked around abit and she went to check if her CD had arrived yet. We met up with Mira after that and visited Dior. She couldn't find a bag she really liked, oh well... Then we went into Louis Vuitton so I could check out my bag - it's GORGEOUS and costs $1320! O.o What a heartache... I want it (this is were Clement comes in and starts one of his "lectures") but at the same time I know it isn't a necessity and is just lavish spending. Even if I DO decide to go for it (which I probably won't), it would mean MAJOR saving on my part > no going out, movies or shopping sprees :( What's a girl to do?
12:28 AM